DID YOU KNOW
Unused prescription medicines cost the NHS in th UK an estimated £300 million every year. This could pay for ……
- 11,778 MORE community nurses OR
- 80,906 MORE hip replacements OR
- 19,799 MORE drug treatment course for breast cancer OR
- 300,000 MORE drug treatment courses for Alzheimer’s OR
- 312,175 MORE cataract operations
Please read the following documents
HOW CAN YOU HELP ? Wasted medicine is everyone’s responsibility and there are small changes you can make to help reduce the amount of medicines being wasted. These savings could be reinvested into more front line care and services to the benefit of all.
How can you help?
Remember That Unused Medicines Cannot Be Recycled